WorkFit-S, Dual Sit-Stand Workstation
Transform any surface into a personalized sit-stand work area. Get affordable ergonomics!
Stay energized, healthy and productive while you compute—change from a sitting to a standing position whenever you want. This height-adjustable workstation moves your keyboard and display in one simple motion, making computing comfortable for prolonged periods.
For Computer Users
- Improve your energy and productivity by standing or sitting as you work, and then switch positions whenever you choose. This work style encourages healthy movement throughout the day
- Counterbalanced adjustment points allow instantaneous, tool-free re-positioning while you work!
- Promote fitness and comfort as you compute, reducing potential back and neck pain by adding movement into your work routine in a truly ergonomic workstation
- Easily and simultaneously lift keyboard and LCD screens to proper height for unsurpassed ergonomic comfort
- Patented Constant Force lift technology provides fluid, one-touch adjustments of the keyboard and monitor positions for personalized computing
- Double your view—and move it too! With two monitors you can save time by using multiple applications at once—eliminate toggling back and forth between documents and programs
- Burn more calories by choosing to stand for periods of your work-day; periodic standing also promotes greater bone density and better sleep at night. WorkFit-S counteracts an increasingly sedentary workstyle
For IT and Facilities Staff
- IT deployment friendly—convert most work areas into a productive and complete computer workstation in minutes
- Modify existing office spaces or cubes by simply clamping a WorkFit-S on an existing worksurface, without the cost of expensive professional installers
- Safe and neat routing of cables
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
For HR/Risk Management and Company Cost Savings
- Manage the cost of healthcare premiums by promoting wellness in the daily work routine
- Provide standing work platforms for employees without having to buy expensive height-adjustable chairs
- Comfortable computing offers provable ROI on investment—healthcare costs associated with unhealthy computing and missed time are reduced while productivity increases
- WorkFit helps alleviate back and neck pain, the most costly conditions affecting employees according to the 2007 OE Medicine Journal
- Studies show an average productivity increase of 20–30% when using two displays instead of one
- Studies in office ergonomics show productivity increases 12%–18% following an ergonomic intervention where employees are provided with well-designed ergonomic furniture