|StyleView Sit-Stand Combo Arm with Worksurface
Durable polished aluminum construction! Also features a worksurface with pull-out keyboard tray, which facilitates caregiver workflow.
Holds a monitor, bar-code scanner, keyboard, wrist rest and mouse on the same arm, providing easy, single-motion height adjustment. Work sitting or standing with the arm’s ergonomic 25" (64 cm) LCD height adjustment range. A unique cable management system conceals and organizes cords, making cleaning easy.
- Support workflow needs with sturdy worksurface: 22.75"W x 10.6"D (57.8 x 26.9 cm)
- Handle-contact surfaces and Wrist Rest are treated with Agion® Antimicrobial for product protection
- Flexible, open-architecture design is scalable for future computer equipment
- Comfortable, ergonomic data entry—work sitting or standing with 20" (51 cm) single-motion lift adjustment
- Five-inch (12.7 cm) independent LCD height adjustment ergonomically accommodates individual users
- Easy-to-clean features promote superior infection control
- Barcode scanner holder provides easy access to hand-held scanner
- Extend LCD and keyboard up to 43" (109 cm) from wall; fold equipment back out of the way when not in use. With worksurface/keyboard in storage position, system depth is as little as 8" (20.3 cm)
- Ergonomic back-tilt keyboard tray ensures wrists remain in a neutral position during data entry; keyboard tray pulls out when needed and stows inside worksurface
- Maintains the relative position of screen and keyboard throughout full range of motion
- Clean, concealed and neat routing of cables through the expansive cable management system