The New Feature Telephone for the FRITZ!Box
With the cordless telephone FRITZ!Fon C5 Edition International for the FRITZ!Box, AVM is adding a new top model to the FRITZ!Fon series. FRITZ!Fon C5 is distinguished by elegant design, the latest convenient features, excellent acoustics and a brilliant, high-resolution color display.
HD telephony, Internet services and Smart Home control
The FRITZ!Fon C5 entices with impressive sound (high definition) along with many web services, including e-mail reception, web radio, news feeds and podcasts. The FRITZ!Fon can be deployed as a remote control for Smart Home applications, like switching devices using the FRITZ!DECT 200 smart plug. The brilliant color display (180 ppi), an illuminated keyboard and intuitive menu guidance assist the user in making telephone calls, navigating, and using web services.
Comprehensive convenience features
The FRITZ!Fon C5 masters all of the convenience features familiar from the FRITZ!Fon series and, in combination with a FRITZ!Box, provides up to five digital answering machines, an easy-to-read call list, and telephone books with up to 300 entries. Received calls, messages on the answering machine, e-mail, and available software updates are all signaled on the FRITZ!Fon display and the MWI button, and can be accessed at the push of a button. A sensitive light sensor extends battery life by adjusting the illumination on the display and keyboard to ambient light conditions. The integrated motion sensor wakes up the handset whenever the user picks it up.
FRITZ!Box as the ideal partner
All FRITZ!Box models with an integrated DECT base station – for DSL, cable or LTE – are ideal for the FRITZ!Fon C5. The FRITZ!Box puts all of its data services and convenience functions at the FRITZ!Fon's disposal. Settings can be configured easily using the FRITZ!Box user interface. All voice, audio and control data are transferred in encrypted form via the robust DECT standard. When DECT Eco mode is enabled, the FRITZ!Box and the handsets turn off DECT radio transmission completely during standby operation.
AVM FRITZ!Fon C5 at a glance
- Convenient cordless telephone with intuitive navigation for all FRITZ!Box models with a DECT base station
- Brilliant, HD telephony and full duplex hands-free communication
- Intuitive menus on a high-quality color display (180 ppi), 240 x 320 pixels, 262, 000 colors
- Use of web services: e-mail, web radio, feeds, podcasts and live images from webcams
- Control of FRITZ!Box functions including wireless LAN switch, Smart Home applications, playback function of the media server
- Convenience functions like ring tones and background images easy to manage via the FRITZ!Box interface.
- 15 hours of talking time, up to 10 days on standby
- Telephone books for up to 300 entries, online contacts available
- Multiple answering machines with menu guidance and remote monitoring
- Baby monitor function triggers call to a specified telephone number when a certain noise level is exceeded
- Light and motion sensor for energy-efficient display operation
- Bug-proof through the latest DECT encryption
- Headset port for hands-free calling and listening to music
- Volume control buttons on the side of the handset
- New functions added easily by software update
- DECT Eco: radio network switched off in standby operation