Small metal USB-C docking station capable of supporting up to two external monitors simultaneously*. Simply connect your laptop or tablet (no need to install drivers) and reap the benefits of quick USB data transfer and connection to the internet via a LAN port. And of course, the docking station can also power your laptop with up to 100 W, meaning you will be able to charge all laptops and tablets that support charging via USB-C (USB-C Power Delivery).
Brushed aluminium body grants the docking station sufficient durability and resilience even during frequent travel. The integrated USB-C cable is sufficiently long for comfortable connection even if the USB-C port is located in the upper portion of the screen frame (typical for hybrid laptops/tablets).
The docking station is also fully compatible with tablets and laptops featuring a Thunderbolt 3/4 port.
- Connect up to two external monitors.
- Power delivery: up to 100 W (USB-C charger is not included in the package)
- Fitted with two HDMI ports
- 2x USB 3.2 (5 Gbps), 2x USB 2.0 and 1x USB-C ports will allow you to easily connect your USB devices and peripherals.
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 provides reliable, robust and high-speed Internet connection supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Supports Windows 10/11, macOS, Android, Chrome OS and Linux
* macOS does not support Multi Stream Transport (MST) technology, meaning that when connected to a device running macOS, both connected external monitors will display the same image.