This product is a product set of a docking station and universal charging adapter. By purchasing of this kit, you get a complete solution which allows you to easily connect your favourite accessories, including LAN and external monitors, as well as easily and conveniently charge your device (including your laptop or tablet).
Small metal USB-C docking station capable of easily connecting an external monitor or projector via an HDMI or VGA port. Simply connect your laptop or tablet (no need to install drivers) and reap the benefits of quick USB data transfer, connection to the internet via a LAN port, and the ability to connect your headset. And of course, the docking station can also power your laptop with up to 100 W, meaning you will be able to charge all laptops and tablets that support charging via USB-C (USB-C Power Delivery).
Brushed aluminium body grants the docking station sufficient durability and resilience even during frequent travel. The integrated USB-C cable is sufficiently long for comfortable connection even if the USB-C port is located in the upper portion of the screen frame (typical for hybrid laptops/tablets).
The docking station is also fully compatible with tablets and laptops featuring a Thunderbolt 3 port.
- Easily plug in an external monitor with resolution of up to 4K/30 Hz
- Power delivery: up to 100 W
- one HDMI and one VGA port available (both can be used at the same time; in that case, both monitors will display the same image)
- 3x USB 3.0 and 1x USB-C port will allow you to easily connect your USB devices and peripherals.
- SD and microSD slot will come in handy especially for owners of smartphones and digital cameras
- Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 provides reliable, robust and high-speed Internet connection supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps speeds
- Combined jack for audio and microphone (headset) on the front panel
- Supports Windows 10, macOS, Android, Chrome OS and Linux
This universal USB-C power adapter with power of 112 W is a great choice for powering any laptop or other device equipped with a USB-C connector that supports USB-C Power Delivery with a maximum power demand of 100 W.
The voltage is set automatically according to the USB Power Delivery specification 2.0 v1.2 in the individual profiles in following steps: 5 V / 9 V / 12 V / 15 V / 19 V / 20 V with max. 5 A current consumption. Another positive feature of this adapter is the additional USB-A output (5V, max. 2.4 A) which can easily be used to power most devices with charging via USB (e. g. MP3 players, Bluetooth hands-free, digital picture frames, most Android mobile phones, Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, navigation, etc. ). The power adapter is lightweight and very portable; it is equipped with intelligent current overload, overvoltage, short circuit and overheating protection.