A high-performance USB-C office dock that supports up to 3x external 4K monitors. The dock is compatible with any laptop equipped with a USB-C, USB4 or Thunderbolt 3/4 port. Of course, it supports charging of your laptop or tablet, up to 100 W.
The integrated latest DP 1.4 DSC protocol also supports 5K/60 Hz resolution, which can be appreciated by professional graphic designers, data analysts, film editors or high-definition video lovers.
The dock can be purchased in two variants:
1. without the included USB-C charging adapter (product code C31TRIPLE4KDOCKPDPRO)
2. with the included 100W adapter (this variant)
Note: macOS operating system does not support Multi Stream Transport (MST) video transfer technology, which means that if connected to macOS, the same image will be projected on both connected monitors.
- Connect up to three external 4K/30Hz monitors
- Refresh rate up to 360Hz (when connected to a single 1080p monitor)
- Power delivery: up to 100W
- 1x HDMI, 2x DisplayPort++
- 3x USB 3.1, 1x USB-C 3.2 Gen2 (10 Gbps) and 2x USB 2.0 allow you to easily connect your USB devices and peripherals. Gigabit Ethernet RJ-45 provides a reliable, robust and high-speed
- Internet connection with 10/100/1000 Mbps support
- Combination audio and microphone jack on the front panel
- Kensington lock provides anti-theft protection, especially in shared office environments or public areas
- Docking station power switch allows for maximum power savings
- Docking station supports a VESA mount for smart vertical installation behind a VESA-enabled monitor
- Supports Windows 10, macOS, Android, iPadOS, ChromeOS and Linux
The dock can be used without a power adapter connected. In this case, the video outputs, LAN (RJ-45), audio/mic and both USB 2.0 ports will always be functional. However, the USB 3.0 ports and the USB-C data port may not work when connecting devices with higher power requirements (e. g. SSDs, especially NVMe drives). In this case, the docking station may shut down. We recommend using the docking station with a power adapter connected to ensure that all ports are used and that maximum data transfer speeds are achieved. (The adapter is included in the package).
Note: If connected to an Android device, the dock will only work with the power adapter connected. (Adapter included).