Powering multiple devices with a single RPSU
Matrox NRG is a multi-output redundant power supply unit (RPSU) that comes pre-installed on a rackmount shelf. The RPSU includes two hot swappable power supply modules and provides uninterrupted operation in case of a power module failure, and a redundant power input in case a circuit breaker trips. The NRG RPSU also features IP connectivity for status monitoring and output control. One NRG device can power up to five Matrox devices simultaneously.
• Pre-installed on a 1U rackmount shelf.
• Standard 1 RU, ½ rack width form factor.
• Includes two redundant power modules (300W each).
• Hot swappable.
• Power up to five Matrox appliances simultaneously.
• GPIO port to signal error condition.
• 10/100Base-T for remote monitoring and controlling via management software or web browser.
• Recessed rocker switch to turn the device on and off.
• Device status LEDs.