The Meural Canvas II brings an expansive library of the world’s most inspiring artworks to your wall. Now you can display paintings and photos from renowned and up-and-coming artists next to your own photography on our elegantly designed digital canvas. Every work of art looks as real and textured as it would on a traditional canvas or print thanks to our patented TrueArt Technology—and you can easily customize and cycle through playlists of art with intuitive hand gesture controls, online, on our app, or by asking your compatible smart assistant to find something new.
- Meural Canvas II combines modern design, state-of-the-art technology, and passion for art all over the world, letting you explore and show off more of what you love in lifelike detail.
- A collection of Canvases, Meural is designed for any space. Meural Canvas II has a sleek, modern-meets-classic design, and you can select from two sizes and four frame colors—all made from handcrafted premium wood.
- Showcase your photos at their best. Easily upload, crop, and view your own photography in it’s fullest and richest detail—and save on printing and framing costs.
- Bring the world’s museums and galleries to your wall with Meural’s virtually endless digital library of 30, 000+ works of iconic and emerging art with the Meural Membership (sold separately)
- Curate and present unique artwork by style, season, time of day, or even your mood. No matter what your preference is, Meural allows you to showcase the many facets of your personality from a single frame.
- It’s simple—just wave your hand or tap the Meural app (iOS and Android) to explore art, personalize your Canvas, schedule display times, or adjust settings. Or relax and use supported voice controls (like Alexa) to find a new masterpiece.
- With patented TrueArt Technology, Meural Canvas II—a WiFi-connected 1080p HD display with an anti-glare finish and adjustable backlighting delivers lifelike art at every angle.
- A masterpiece digital canvas, you can hang it in horizontal or vertical—and it automatically detects its orientation.