Tensioned Descender Electrol
Attractive and durable built-in solution with tab-tensioned system for flat projection screen surface at all times. Building in a projection screen efficiently was never so easy.
- Easy Serviceability System: once installed, the motor and screen surface remain accessible making adjustments and carrying out maintenance possible. The bottom panel and case remain connected to each other.
- Easy to build into existing non-modular ceilings.
- The case and the projection screen surface can be made to exactly the right size and the case is available in any colour for optimal integration into any interior.
- The projection surface is extremely flat, making it suitable for all types of data and video projection.
- Shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Shorten the case and shorten or reduce the width of the projection screen surface.
- Paint the case, slat bar and plastic components in a different RAL colour. When the screen needs to match a specific colour scheme, we can paint the case in any colour specified.
- Reverse installation of the surface so that the projection side is located to the rear. Specify this method when the projection screen surface needs to exit the case reversely because the normal screen path is obstructed by an obstacle or because the case is to be mounted to a beam. Note that there are two reverse installation options. The projection screen fabric can either be configured to exit the case at the front or the mounting brackets can be mounted in reverse. Indicate clearly what your requirement is so that Projecta can produce the screen required.
- Extension of the projection screen surface. If required and technically feasible, Projecta installs a longer projection surface in the case.
- Extension of the projection screen surface with additional black drop. When the projection screen surface needs to be extended and a larger black border is required at the top or bottom, we adapt the surface to your specifications.
- Silent Motor. Specify the Silent Motor option when an extra silent operation of the electric projection screen is required.
- Motor positioned on the right rather than on the left. When the motor and connection box need to be positioned on the right to make connection easier, we adapt the screen to suit.