Based upon HDBaseT technology, the NP01SW1 switcher is a cross-product solution allowing for an easy installation of a projector or public display through a single network cable connection. The ultimate flexibility of HDBaseT allows the transmission of uncompressed HD multimedia content over cable distances of up to 100 meters, overcoming the traditional limitations of current cable technologies, reducing installation cost and therefore making this the ultimate solution for larger meeting rooms, classrooms, rental & staging, etc.
Additionally, with support for multiple input sources incl. HDMI, MHL and MIC, the NP01SW1 Switcher lets you switch between devices with the click of a button. A simple and clever plug & play solution which can be connected directly to HDBaseT enabled devices. Even non HDBaseT compliant devices can easily be upgraded via the optional SB-07BC receiver. Or you can choose the NP01SW2 Switcher/Receiver Solution which includes the receiver box already.
One cable solution for classrooms and meeting rooms
- Signal transmission via single HDBaseT connection
- Support for Picture, Video, Audio, Device control, and interactive whiteboards (USB backchannel) via HDBaseT
Easy to use
- Easy to connect teacher’s PC
- Easy to control the Projector
Cross product solution
- Direct connection with HDBaseT enabled Projector and Public Display models (up to 100m)
- Non HDBaseT enabled models can be connected via the optional SB-07BC OPS module